The Children’s Book Network (CBN) team are working on the development of our Reading Toolboxes, as well as creating online content for children during the lockdown. We’re asking for donations to the value of your favourite book, to help us continue with our programme, to ensure the continuity of CBN both now during lockdown, and when workshops become possible again.
Help us make a difference by joining the Children’s Book Network Book Club and make a donation through GivenGain, in three easy steps:
1. Choose your favourite book
– If you had to pick one to share with our virtual Book Club, which would it be?
2. Donate the value of that book to Children’s Book Network
– Do a little research online to find out what your book would cost to buy. Donate the value of your favourite book to Children’s Book Network through GivenGain.
3. Share your book review, and this campaign.
– You might like to write a short review of your book, share it with others, and forward this campaign to them.
– Share via email or social media. And please copy us in or tag us – we would love to see what your favourites are.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Children’s Book Network
Click here to see our GivenGain campaign page and help us make a difference: https://www.givengain.com/cc/covid19-childrens-book-network-book-club/